Friday 18 November 2011

Green


Today´s colour: green. I love green!
I arrived home late, so before I go to bed just a quick look around the flat for something green...maybe the right time to tell you that I am rather sleazy: this green sporty cotton bra was already hanging there on the entrance door. Do you believe me if I tell you that I bought this bra (together with the same panties which I throwed away years ago...) at least 15 years ago? Actually I wore it the other day for the first time in ages!
**
Hoy toca el color verde. ¡Me encanta el verde!
Acabo de llegar tarde a casa, así que antes de acostarme eché un vistazo por ahí en mi apartamente a ver si encontraba algo verde...bueno, quizás es el momento para deciros que soy bastante desordenada: este sujetador verde deportivo de algodón ya estaba colgado en la puerta de entrada. ¿Os podéis creer que compré este sujetador (con sus bragas que ya tiré hace años...) hace hasta por lo menos 15 años? ¡De echo me lo puse el otro día por primera vez en siglos!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

LOL :)
I LOVE this composition - what a beautiful photograph :) You could make up all sorts of stories from this image ;)

Wilma said...

a mi también me gusta mucho la composición